The Faculty of Arts is proud to announce that its Department of Communication will offer a new PhD in Communication. The bilingual program, unique in Ontario, focuses on two fields of research: media studies and organizational communication. The first cohort of students will start classes in fall 2016.
Why choose the Departement of Communication for your Ph.D. ?
- A bilingual program
- Two areas of specialization: media studies and organizational communication
- Internationally-renowned professors
- World-class research groups and labs
- A departmental culture centred on research
- Generous scholarships/bursaries
- A department housed in modern facilities, located in the heart of Canada's national capital
- Close proximity to public and para-public organizations such as CRTC, Industry Canada, federal ministries, etc.
We will be accepting applications as of October 2015!