Consult your personalized exam timetable in uoZone to confirm the time and place of your exams.
- It is possible that certain exams are not listed. If this is the case, please consult the Office of Undergraduate Studies (email@example.com) directly to obtain this information.
- The Faculty of Arts will not reschedule an exam conflict caused by a student’s travel arrangements.
- Misreading the exam schedule is not an excuse to miss an exam.
- Special circumstances may require particular measures during final exams and supplemental exams. Closed bridges, snowstorms, bomb threats, fire requiring evacuation, etc. are all examples of special circumstances. If possible, a message would be communicated either: on the home page of the University’s web site, on uoZone or by e-mail.
- It is your responsibility to be aware of exam policies.
All exam conflicts are to be reported to the Office of Undergraduate Studies by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are three types of exam conflicts :
- First-order conflict: two exams on the same date, same time
- Second order conflict: three consecutive exams within a period of 24 hours (ex. Tuesday, 7pm to 10pm, Wednesday, 9:30am to 12:30pm, Wednesday 2pm to 5pm)
- Third order conflict: two in class exams one after the other, this applies only to students registered with Access Services
Exam conflicts are applied to exams written solely in class. They do not apply to take-home exams.