Student Mentoring Centre
Messages from the mentors
Looking to get helpful pointers on anything from effective reading to exam preparation, to time management?
- Meet with a mentor or come to a workshop! We can help you with time and stress management, note taking, reading, memorization, exam preparation and more!
Looking to enhance your university experience?
- Consult the Student Guides for an overview of the important things you will need to know during your studies.
- Apply your studies to real life situations, in ways that benefit the community. Take advantage of the programs offered by the Centre for Global and Community Engagement!
- Get involved! Participate in the various university committees.
- Contact the Mentoring Centre if you have any questions or concerns, would like to learn more about our services, or on university life!