Student Mentoring Centre
Messages from the mentors
Looking to get helpful pointers on anything from effective reading to exam preparation, to time management?
- Meet with a mentor or come to a workshop! We can help you with time and stress management, note taking, reading, memorization, exam preparation and more!
Looking to enhance your university experience?
- Consult the Student Guides for an overview of the important things you will need to know during your studies.
- Apply your studies to real life situations, in ways that benefit the community. Take advantage of the programs offered by the Centre for Global and Community Engagement!
- Get involved! Participate in the various university committees.
- Contact the Mentoring Centre if you have any questions or concerns, would like to learn more about our services, or on university life!
10 Tips on How to Succeed at University
uoCal | Events
Here are some quizzes you can do on your own. They are not exactly scientific, but they will get you thinking!
- Time management
- Stress management
- Note taking
- Strategies in exam situations
Stop by the Mentoring Centre or sign up for one of our free workshops. Simard Hall, Room 125B