Rhombus19: Poetry in Performance Ensemble
Following in the footsteps of Canada’s seminal experimental poetry performance group, The Four Horsemen, this ensemble will operate on the borders of spoken word, performance art, group improvisation and post-modern poetry. We are looking for intrepid, energetic and open-minded individuals who would like to participate in such a group. This call is open to all students, faculty, and staff of the Department of English.
What you need:
- an interest in poetry and/or performance
- a well-developed appreciation of the absurd
- a willingness to collaborate with others
What you don’t need:
- experience, talent, or knowledge
- 2 evening workshops a month
- participation in a public performance in the Spring
Our first organizational meeting will take place on Wednesday October 5th at 6 pm in MHN 509.
Any questions can be directed to Robert Stacey at firstname.lastname@example.org