Take part into the research poster contest marking the Department of History’s 60th anniversary and Canada’s 150th anniversary!
Students enrolled in a History program (minor, major, or honours) have the opportunity to participate in the celebrations organized by the Department of History in 2017 and to win a research award of $200.
To participate in the contest:
- With the help of a professor, choose a subject linked with the theme: “ 1867: Canada in the World (1867: Canada in the World, 362.84 KB) ”
- Have your subject approved by a professor and submit your application (application, 236.12 KB) (17 February)
- If selected as a participant, attend a workshop on how to do a research poster (15 March)
To see what a research poster is, take a look at this example (example, 193.03 KB) .
- Submit your poster approved by the professor (13 April)
- Attend the April 29 event and discover who won the award for best poster!
- Admire your poster in Simard Hall’s showcases (1-15 May)!