Work E-mail: imackay@uOttawa.ca
- Book on speech acoustics
- L2 Phonological acquisition
- LIN7930: Second Language Phonological Acquisition
- LIN4326 / LIN4726: Speech Acoustics / Acoustique de la parole
- LIN4325 / LIN4725: Speech Production / Production de la parole
- LIN3325 / LIN3725: Phonetics / Phonétique
- LIN5902: Laboratory Techniques: Software, Signals and Stimuli
MacKay, I.R.A., J. Flege & S. Imai (2006) Evaluating the effects of chronological age and sentence duration on degree of perceived foreign accent. Applied Psycholinguistics 27: 157–183.
Flege, J., I. R. A. MacKay & S. Imai (2005) Accounting for age effects on overall degree of foreign accent in a second language. Manuscript submitted for publication.
MacKay, I. R. A. & J. Flege (2004) Effects of the age of second-language (L2) learning on the duration of L1 and L2 sentences: The role of suppression. Applied Psycholinguistics 25: 373-396.
Flege, J. & I. R. A. MacKay (2004) Perceiving vowels in a second language. Studies in Second Language Acquisition 26: 1–34.
Flege, J., C. Schirru & I. R. A. MacKay (2003) Interaction between the native and second language phonetic subsystems. Speech Communication 40: 467-491.
Flege, J., I. R. A. MacKay & T. Piske (2002) Assessing bilingual dominance. Applied Psycholinguistics 23: 567-598.