Office: 613-562-5800 ext. 1763
Work E-mail: Laura.Sabourin@uOttawa.ca
- The neural organization of the bilingual brain
- Grammatical gender processing in L2 speakers of Dutch
- The development of sentence processing in 3-5 year old
- LIN3350/3750 Psycholinguistics/Psycholinguistique
- LIN3355 Second Language Acquisition
- LIN3358 Communication Disorders
- LIN4391/7910 A comparison of first and second language processing
- LIN7901 Introduction to Psycholinguistics
SABOURIN, L. (in press). Neuroimaging and second language research. Second Language Research,
SABOURIN, L. & STOWE, L.A. (2008) Second language processing: When are L1 and L2 processed similarly. Second Language Research. 24(3), 397-430.
SABOURIN, L. & STOWE, L.A. (2008). Neurobiology of language learning. In B. Spolsky & F.M. Hult (Eds). Handbook of Educational Linguistics. 27-37.
SABOURIN, L. (2006). Does the "shallow-structures" proposal account for qualitative differences in L1 and L2 processing. Journal of Applied Psycholinguistics. 27 (1), 81-84.
SABOURIN, L. & STOWE, L. A. (2004). Memory effects in syntactic ERP tasks. Brain & Cognition. 55, 392-395.