An entrance examination is compulsory for the following programs:
- Honours with specialization in French-English Translation
- Honours with specialization in French-English Translation (two years)
- Minor in Translation into English
The STI reserves the right to modify the format of this examination.
Qualifying program: MA in Translation and Master in Conference Interpreting)
The entrance examination for the above programs has two parts:
- A summary of a French text in English (topic of a general nature).
- A composition in French on a subject related to an English text.
The STI reserves the right to modify the format of this examination