VASA/AEAV (Visual Arts Student Association)
AHSA/AEHA (Art History Student Association)
How to reach the association
100 Laurier Avenue East, Room LRR012
President: Beatrice Au
Secretary: Phoebe Sampey
VP University Affairs: Talia Golland
VP Communications: Christa Nemnon
VP Social: Elisha Labreche
VP Finance: Emma Barrett-Ryan
VP Philanthropic: Zac Thiffault
- Is the spokesperson for the student body.
- Acts as liaison between the students, the Faculty of Arts, and the Department of visual arts.
- Prepares and controls, with the treasurer, the Student Council's budget.
- Attends all SAFA (Students Arts Faculty Association) meetings.
- Schedules and chairs all student council meetings.
- Attends all visual arts Departmental meetings.
- Prepares and supervises the following year's elections.
- Assists in the preparation of the Council's budget and supervises expenditures.
- Is responsible for the financial bookkeeping.
- Assists the Council in the acquisition of additional funds for special projects.
- Is responsible for recording the minutes.
- Keeps correspondence SAFA university affairs
- Distributes information documents pertaining to the students of the Department of visual arts.
- Directs students to appropriate resources.
- Maintains and updates the bulletin board.
- Is responsible for the publicity of various events.
- Is responsible for poster preparation.
- Is responsible for apparel
- Is responsible for event coordination.
- Is responsible for trip planning.
VP University Affairs
- Is the liaison with SAFA.
- Assists in discussion and helps revise VASA’s constitution.
- Attends Board of Directors meetings and Departmental Assemblies.