Life on campus and academic support
In addition to resources offered by the Faculty of Arts as listed below, registered students should regularly visit their uoZone account for more information.
We are here to assist you remotely, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and from 1 p.m.- 4:00 p.m. (EST).
As of June 1, 2021, until August 31, 2021, inclusively, our services will be available Monday to Friday, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and from 1 p.m. - 3:30p.m. (EST)
Contact us for your academic needs:
Access to Microsoft Teams:
Please note that in-person appointments are available on a limited basis. We look forward to seeing you!
- Academic regulations
- Academic fraud and plagiarism
- Adding a major or minor
- Grades and academic records
- Undergraduate academic reset
- *Form: Request for letter of attestation (pdf)
- *Form: Request for a prerequisite waiver (pdf)
- *Form: Request for a recognition of prior learning (pdf)
- *PDF forms can be downloaded and filled out electronically.
- Information for special students at the Faculty of Arts