Dare to be bold. Forge your own path
The Entrepreneurship, Creativity and Social Innovation Option was thoughtfully crafted to cater to our makers, shakers and risk-takers!
You have a curious mind and an entrepreneurial spirit? Turn your creative aspirations into tangible realities and embark on your business journey! Our proposed sequence will deliver a balance between theory and practice through meaningful learning opportunities, coupled with valuable resources and support for you as a future entrepreneur.
You will learn ways in which creativity and entrepreneurship can be blended together to create exciting opportunities.
This option’s fixed progression has been carefully tailored and can be integrated in all BA and BSc programs of the Faculty of Arts for those looking to turn their passion into purpose to shape their future and our community.
Courses (18 units):
- ADM1101/1100 - Social Context of Business / Introduction to Business Management
- ADM2313 - The Entrepreneurial Society
- ADM3313 - New Venture Creation
- AHL2300 - Introduction to Community Engagement
- AHL3300 - Creativity and Innovation
- AHL4310/4910 - Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation Lab
The Entrepreneurship, Creativity and Social Innovation Option can be added by completing a program change request in uoZone, under the Application tab. Deadlines will be specified in uoZone.
This event is presented by: