Life on campus and academic support
In addition to resources offered by the Faculty of Arts as listed below, registered students should regularly visit their uoZone account for more information.
All of our on-site services are closed until further notice as part of efforts to reduce the spread of coronavirus COVID-19. Our team is available by email, chat, and through virtual meetings using Adobe Connect (this software is available for download, free of charge) from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and from 1 p.m.-4 p.m. (Eastern time). Please note that as of June 1, 2020, our services will be available from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and from 1 p.m.-3:30 p.m. (Eastern time), until August 31, 2020.
- Academic regulations
- Academic fraud and plagiarism
- Adding a major or minor
- Grades and academic records
- Undergraduate academic reset
- Form: Request for letter of attestation (pdf)
- Form: Request for a prerequisite waiver (pdf)
- Form: Request for a recognition of prior learning (pdf)
- Information for special students at the Faculty of Arts