Student Mentoring Centre
Virtual 1 on 1 with a mentor
Your student mentoring centre is still here for you! Send us an email anytime or chat with us (Monday-Friday from 1-4pm) to ask your questions or set up an individual meeting with a mentor.
Messages from the mentors
Looking to get helpful pointers on anything from effective reading to exam preparation, to time management?
- Meet with a mentor or come to a workshop! We can help you with time and stress management, note taking, reading, memorization, exam preparation and more!
Looking to enhance your university experience?
- Consult the Student Guides for an overview of the important things you will need to know during your studies.
- Apply your studies to real life situations, in ways that benefit the community. Take advantage of the programs offered by the Michaëlle-Jean Centre for Global and Community Engagement!
- Get involved! Participate in the various university committees.
- Contact the Mentoring Centre if you have any questions or concerns, would like to learn more about our services, or on university life!