Student Mentoring Centre
We are here to help you virtually on:
Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays from 1pm to 4pm (EST)
Tuesdays from 10am to 4pm & 5:30pm to 7pm (EST).
1. Book an appointment with a mentor (select the mentoring option)
If none of our available appointments work with your schedule, send us an email and we will be happy to find a solution!
2. Speak with a mentor virtually now (select Immediate Assistance - Mentoring)
We look forward to seeing you!
For any question pertaining to your academic file, please contact the Undergraduate Studies Office.
Wellness Week Activities offered by your mentors
Guided 15min Zoom Meditation
Friday, January 21st from 3p.m. to 3:15p.m. (French) - register here
Friday, January 21st from 3:30p.m. to 3:45p.m. (English) - register here
Messages from the mentors
Looking to get helpful pointers on anything from effective reading to exam preparation, to time management?
- Meet with a mentor or come to a workshop! We can help you with time and stress management, note taking, reading, memorization, exam preparation and more!
Looking to enhance your university experience?
- Consult the Student Guides for an overview of the important things you will need to know during your studies.
- Apply your studies to real life situations, in ways that benefit the community. Take advantage of the programs offered by the Michaëlle-Jean Centre for Global and Community Engagement!
- Get involved! Participate in the various university committees.
- Contact the Mentoring Centre if you have any questions or concerns, would like to learn more about our services, or on university life!