The objective of the Fund is to allow the initial and selective funding of interdisciplinary initiatives. The type of activities recognized for funding will be quite large, including for example:
- Interdisciplinary course curriculum and program development;
- Establishment of partnerships with the private or public sectors for the creation of interdisciplinary activities or structures that promote the community outreach of the University and the development of its institutional priorities;
- Faculty training in interdisciplinary teaching;
- Graduate workshops on interdisciplinary themes;
- Visiting experts on interdisciplinarity as consultants for a project, etc.
For further information, contact the Office of the Associate Dean (Research) or visit: