Professeur à temps partiel
Courriel professionnel : hteslerm@uOttawa.ca
- HIS1120B: What is Europe? History of Europe, 16th-20th Centuries
- HIS2341A: History of Europe in the 19th Century
Survol des publications
- Neither in Dark Speeches nor in Similitudes: Reflections and Refractions Between Canadian and American Jews. 300pp. Volume co-edited with Barry Stiefel. (Wilfrid Laurier University Press, 2016)
- “Performing Jewish?: Heinz Unger, Gustav Mahler, and the [Musical] Strains of German-Jewish Identity between Canada and the United States,” in Neither in Dark Speeches nor in Similitudes: Reflections and Refractions Between Canadian and American Jews. 31pp. (Wilfrid Laurier University Press, 2016)
- “A Mickey Mouse Kind of Europe: Representations of Europe in the Disney Narrative,” in The Journal of Contemporary European Studies, June 2016: 1-14.
- “’Moving Forward Together’; Canada-Greece Relations since 1942,” produced for the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT) (2012). 16pp.
- “The Union of Laughter and Forgetting? The European Union’s Construction of its Own History,” in Review of European and Russian Affairs, Volume 2, Issue 4 (2006): 8-28.