Many of our graduates currently work in Federal government departments and in many Canadian organizations dealing with Latin American countries. Here are some examples of jobs where a Spanish degree is useful:
- Teaching positions in secondary school system after completion of a degree in Education (Teacher’s College).
- Many Federal government positions: Immigration, Global Affairs, Diplomatic service, Export Development Canada, cultural affairs, etc.
- Many positions in Tourism and Multicultural organizations
- Terminologist, Technical Writing, and Writing for Digital Media
- Curatorial and Archival Professions
- Interpreter and Intercultural Specialist
- Information Technology
- Professor of Hispanic Studies or other Humanities Fields (via Graduate School)
For More Information
70 Laurier Ave. East, Office MHN 228
Ottawa ON Canada, K1N 6N5
(613) 562-5800 Ext. 3751 - email@example.com